What will your child learn?
Through the program, children will learn coding concepts such as:
- Statements & Arguments
- Functions and Conditions
Python is a widely-used programming language in the real world. A few of CodeMonkeyâ€™s courses teach it, specifically Banana Tales. Find out why it is an industry favorite below:
- Allows developers to write fewer lines of code for tasks so it takes less time to build a program
- Simple programming syntax with English-like commands
- Functional – Can be used to create a wide range of programs
- Libraries of ready-made code are available
Why Coding Class for Kids
WHY SHOULD YOUR CHILD LEARN TO CODE IN THE EARLY YEARS?
- Kids who code, do better in school.
- 83% math/logic improvement
- LIVE online 1-on-1 instruction.
- Learn from home. 100% Kid-safe.
- Trusted by 100k+ parents.
- Teaching since 2010.
How Online Coding Class Works?
Step 1: Book a coding class with us. All you need to attend the session is a laptop with good internet connectivity.
Step 2: Our team will reach out to you to help you schedule the class.
Step 3: Our coding experts will take ONE HOUR of coding sessions with your child.
Step 4: If you like the session, you can continue by buying any of the available class packages.
Step 5: We will schedule your weekly sessions (recommended 2-3 sessions per week) and your child can continue the learning journey with us.
Online Coding Class – Courses
Grade 1 and Grade 2
Get introduced to the amazing world of coding and create your own apps and games! Enhances the child’s creativity by 80%.
Grade 3 and Grade 4
Master the coding concepts and create commercial-ready apps and games. These apps will be published on the Google Play Store.
Grade 5 and Grade 6
Mastering programming to creating your own Artificial Intelligence-based applications using Python, this course has it all!
Grade 7 and Grade 8
Start your childâ€™s journey to master Python, artificial intelligence (AI), and IoT. This course will empower them to transform from a being dreamer to an inventor.